Wednesday, July 4, 2012

NYC - I miss you!

Aus gegebenem Anlass - das Fernweh gen New York City hat mich heute sehr schwer erwischt - poste ich ein paar Impressionen von unserem Urlaub im Januar.
Ich hoffe sehr, dass ich bald wieder durch die beeindruckenden Straßenschluchten schlendern kann...


Here come's the sun
 
They're everywhere...

Pink scooter

Police?


A little piece of Times Square

Upside down


Me in paradise



For current occasion - the wanderlust to New York City hit me very, very badly today!!! - I'll post some pictures from our vacation in January.

I hope that I can stroll through the magnificent urban canyons, as soon as possible...



pictures: all rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. mir gehts täglich genauso....mein USA-fernweh ist auch immer kaum auszuhalten :( :(

    ReplyDelete